1) Go for protein: it’s the safest choice you’ll get, usually people go for the carbs (pasta, pizza) but staying with proteins, such as roasted chicken or cold shrimps will keep you on track
2) Hit the salad bar: BEFORE you decide to gorge on everything, make yourself a pretty colorful salad. Healthy and filling.
3) Forget the sauces: sure, you got the roasted chicken. Now time to drown it in some sauce right? WRONG. Forget the sauces. Empty calories and fats.
4) No seconds: on average people will have at LEAST 2 platefuls of buffet food. Don’t. Have a salad and one other plate and fill it with healthy choices, this will also keep your portions in check as you’ll likely have less of things
5) Take your time: don’t get too excited and swallow down your food, take it in, enjoy it. You’ll get fuller faster.
6) Fruit for last: most buffets come with the deadly dessert table. But! They also have fruit tables, go for fruit as dessert. Sweet and healthy.
Renniesane / Tumblr
Pure fruit ice cubes…great way to add more flavor to water.
Harrod’s designer Disney Princess dresses.
on the back is written “you monster”
I AM ACTUALLY IN TEARS CRYING FROM LAUGHTER I HAVE NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD AT A VIDEO IN MY LIFE OH MY
OMG I CANT EVEN TELL YOU HOW GREAT THIS IS.
WHAT JUST HAPPENED
I’m officially dead
|—||Jon Katz (via shauntaylor)|
Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie Recipe | Tara Stiles Eats
Want a healthy and delicious treat? Tara Stiles’ strawberry shortcake smoothie gives you a guilt-free way to satisfy your sweets craving! Enjoy this refreshing smoothie as a snack or dessert; it’s like strawberry shortcake in a glass!
“It’s so good, it tastes like cake; and it’s healthy, and you can have it all the time!”
- rolled oats
- a cup of cashews
- a cup of almond milk
- two spoons of maple syrup
- cinnamon and nutmeg
- a bit of vanilla extract